There are two types of basic problems in sleep:
- One is falling asleep
- The other maintaining the sleep
- You need to know what kind of sleep disorder you have. Is it falling asleep or maintaining sleep
- What causes the sleep disorder. You need to start penning down what you have before sleep. Is it caffeine intake, daytime napping, spicy meal, wine, watching a suspense movie and so on. There is usually cause to the effect of sleep disorder. Write it down for over two to three weeks to know what is the cause. There will be some pattern that you will start to observe.
- Don't stay on bed if you are not getting sleep. Don't 'try' to sleep. Tossing and turning on bed creates sleep to seep out many a times. Avoid being on bed without sleep.
- Once you study your data you will be able to prepare for sleep. About 30 to 40 minutes beforehand start to prepare for sleep. This definitely does not mean you go anywhere near the bed. As per the above second point where you pen the data - you will also pen on what made you sleep. So if it is reading a book, or soft music etc. work towards it and utilize the 30 to 40 minutes beforehand in the activity.
- Relaxation techniques are helpful as well. Try to avoid and block thoughts that lead to anxiety during bed time. One of the ways is to explain to yourself that there is no evidence towards the anxiety thought process that you are going through. They are part of your imaginary world most of the time.
For conversations and information on About Online Earning And Lifestyle join the Facebook Community and actively participate: Click here: Yes Facebook!