Before you setup your blog remember to be clear on why you are creating the blog. Is it for friends and family viewing and interaction? Or is this for business. If it is for friends and family you, naturally, do not need to much of planning and strategy. On the other hand if it is for business then you do need a good strategy and planning.
There are a couple of parameters that you do need to keep in mind when you blog:
- Be transparent and sincere.
- Focus on your target audience and treat them as individuals.
- Remember it is not all about you, your problems and your rantings.
- Be a team player and understand you are part of the community.
- Treat people with respect.
For conversations and information on About Online Earning And Lifestyle join the Facebook Community and actively participate: Click here: Yes Facebook!