So where do you start?
- Firstly be focused. You need to decide on what category you will write. Take things that interest you. Take things that you understand properly.
- Start writing don't wait for a professional opportunity. Make a blog on blogger.com for instance and start to write. This can be clearly your portfolio.
- The first obvious step is search from Google.com. Get onto top ranking job sites so that your resume gets exposed to many companies.
- Apply to membership and writing forums online. Here you get many persons in the forum who actually help, share links and so on.
- Finally register on ezine sites so that your writing gets exposure and you can draw people to your blog as well.