- Tone: When you speak with someone say for instance your friend you do recognize in what tonality you talk. Your tone comes naturally and you both have respect for each other. This respect is not only unconscious but gets visible time and again when you both communicate with each other.
- Simple lucid language: When you talk with friends you do not use words which require referring to thesaurus and dictionary. Similarly please use easy local words which many people understand and can comprehend.
- Recognize: Just like friends, your target audience will feel good if you recollect a previous conversation and address it. When you meet your friends don't you try to catch up from where you left your last talks? Similarly why approach the people in your target audience as strangers each time. If they are regular commentators on your blog or Social Media page then recognize them.
- Listening: This is a critical skill to have. It does not matter where you are or with whom you are. You need to be a good listener who can comprehend and paraphrase the same.
- Empathy: You need to relate to them. Be human and relevant. If they have shared a problem which is within the preview of your page / blog then do make it a point to offer genuine help.
- Transparency: It goes without saying that a relationship based on transparency and trust goes a long way. Similarly have an open communication with your target audience. Be mature enough to accept a problem or complain and address it.
For conversations and information on About Online Earning And Lifestyle join the Facebook Community and actively participate: Click here: Yes Facebook!