- As first step, you need to decide, what is the topic you will start to write on. You are to have a focused topic. Decide on what you can write for the coming years. Remember Blogging is not a one time work. You will need to write on a topic during hectic times as well, when you would be loaded with work. You will need to write when you will not have work as well. While your topic is to be focused it is to have enough depth so that you can write your posts for the coming years. While you do select what interests you keep in mind that it should be of interest to people reading as well.
- Now that you know your topic you need to do a little online research. Figure out your target audience. Then check on two aspects: one is who else is writing on similar topic and what are the keywords used by searchers on search engines.
- Based on your findings decide on a good title for your Blog and the url that your Blog is to have.
- Remember to always use the same keywords in your Posts as well. Your Post heading, subheads and body-copy should have the same keywords. Caution: use the keywords sparingly and do not clutter the matter to such an extent that the readers do not find your writing relevant and interesting. Add to this your Blog will be spotted and flagged by the search engines if keywords are used in a wrong way.
- After your topic is fixed, you will now need to decide on which platform will you start to blog. You will find lots of sites offering free Blogs for Bloggers. You need to register on one of these.
- Start to write your Post. You will need to decide on the frequency. There are two essential criteria to Blogging: your content and frequency. If you fall back on any one of the two then your audience will soon start to move away. Do not indulge in plagiarism
- After you have written five to ten Posts with good frequency, then start to work on marketing aspect. Spread the word.
- When you have good traffic you can then start to look at earning from your Blog. How To Earn From Your Blog Via Sponsored Reviews
Sections To Read
- Your Benefit In Joining Here!
- Your Contribution To This Blog
- Online Links For Business And Earning
- Facebook Promotional Spaces
- Buy OnLine At Discounts & Offers & MRP
- On Weebly About Online Earning And Lifestyle
- Advertise And Promote Your Brand Product Service Film Etc Here On Social Media Pages
- EARN COMMISSION You Get Clients To Advertise And Promote Their Brand Product Service Film Etc Here On Social Media Pages
- OnLine Earning Sources
- A Word Of Caution Before You Join OnLine Earning Sites
- #ONLINEMONEY Read The Instructions And You Are Sure To Progress - Your Steps To Online Earning
- #ONLINEMONEY #EARN7+3ALL Here Are 7Sites+3ADDITION...
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIMUM EXPOSURE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND #KeyResources FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO EARN ONLINE FROM HOME REGISTRATION IS FREE
- How To WORK AT HOME VIA INTERNET JOBS AND EARN
- Earning Sites - Work At Your Convenience - Simple Tasks - This Gets UpDated Regularly BookMark This Page
About Online Earning And Lifestyle by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com/.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
When You Start With Your Blog For The First Time
When you start with your Blog for the first time you would want to have a road map on how you could go about doing this. Here are few pointers that could be of help:
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Thursday, June 30, 2011