- You will need to understand your finances very
clearly. You need to know what will go into taxes. You will need to know
how much you are spending and then what is the gross profit and the net
- Have the ability to say no to projects that are not going to pay right and additionally drain you out.
- Do not behave highhandedly. Try to really
understand your Client's requirements and try to give a little more than
what you promise / is expected. Do not gear up to your Client's
requests when your money cycle is on the low.
- Make yourself as a Brand. Do not behave robotic but at the same time have certain principals and stand for something specific. For instance if you are a writer you need to identify what will you write about, who will you write for and what is your time dedication, costs etc.
- Be professional. Have your documentation in place,
communicate with Clients and be able to explain what you are doing. Do
not create situations where Clients have to chase you, remind you and
ask you questions.
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aboutonlineearningandlifestyle