Acupressure is based on proper pressure application. The way to apply proper pressure is:
- Use finger pressure directly on the Acupressure points.
- Have the pressure on for three minutes.
- The pressure is to be gradual, steady and penetrating.
- The pressure that you apply should be firm. It should not hurt badly. It should hurt good.
- Do not continue to press if there is too much pain.
- Since your middle finger would be the longest and strongest use this for Acupressure.
- Avoid Acupressure on a full stomach. After meals please wait for an hour before doing Acupressure.
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/