Are you not using this potential space in the best possible manner?
Here are a couple of parameters that you need to look at when you are on Social Media for Business:
- As first step select the Social Media Platform that
you find your Target Audience on. You will be able to find out the right
Platform of Social Media by doing a little research. Ask your existing
Clients where do they hang around and which Social Media Platform they
feel has more reliable and authentic people. Additionally check out with
your peers and go online and search as well. It is essential that you
are on few Platforms and not on many. To spread out thinly is not
recommended. The reason being is that you will need to be practically
daily on your Social Media Page that you finally decide.
- The next step is that you prepare your Profile. It is essential that you have a good profile. A profile that upfront informs on what services are offered along with other logistics is easy to understand and decide on. It is essential that you showcase your portfolio and work. In your Profile you need to specify for who you are working and would want to work. Identify your Target Audience so that people know exactly if they should approach you.
- The use of Keywords
needs to be done wisely. It is essential that you use the appropriate
Keywords so that your Page gets visible on Search Engine in a relevant
- Daily work on your Page. Update your status. This should be Professional and
not what you may share with your friends and relatives. You need to
keep Client confidentiality however you can Post things that solve other
person's problem, that is of interest and so on.
Good to read:
- Tips On Networking For Job And Business
- Three Points To Remember While Networking
- How To Network So That You Get Freelance Work
- Your First Steps As Freelancer