Perhaps you need to consider these:
- Firstly you need to keep in mind that your efforts are to be on an ongoing basis. This is irrespective if you have no Clients or have loads of work.
- Remember it takes time to procure new Clients.
- Have a goal on weekly basis. This is critical. You will need to adhere to your weekly goals.
- Have your Online identity in proper condition.
- Check Google for instance and see what all is written about you and your work.
- Check individual Social Media Searches and understand what is written about you and your work.
- Once you have understood this see what your peers and competitors have done in a similar way.
- Target your Clients appropriately. Join the right communities and forums online. Do a little checking on the profile of various members.
- Provide valuable information on the forums that you join.
- Do not start to advertise and propagate yourself and your work.
- Make use of SEO and Keywords.
- Make use of the Social Media Platform.
- Remember to be authentic and ethical in your writings and online behavior.
- Do not be anonymous.
- Networking is extremely important.
- Nurture your Clients
You could read:
Types Of Platforms For Online Earnings
What Makes Your Writing Get Selected?
3 Ways To Get More Freelance Projects
How To Market Your Freelance Services
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/