Here are a couple of them:
- Bring your Client up-to speed: Explain to your
Client the details of the project. Share the knowledge. The more you
share the more will the Client and you be on the same page of
understanding on where the project is going and what the project
requirements are. It is essential that your Client is involved in the
project development process as well. Ofcourse do not burden the Client
with details that may not be too much easy to understand.
an eye for detail: Have your process map properly mapped out on paper.
It is best to have things in black and white so that you can share this
with your Client as and when required.
- Report: Reporting to Client on a daily basis is good. It keeps things in control.
Documenting your project is essential. Documentation starts right from
the time you start the project till the time you finish. Your scope of
work is to be documented, your daily progress is to be documented.
Incase there is no progress document the reason as well. Documentation
should be intelligent and honest to maintain flow of knowledge and
with your Client on regular basis. This is essential. If there is an
error taking place be open and share this information with your Client.
It is not good when they discover. It is worse if you try to justify
- Get a contract signed. This need not be elaborate. It is simple documentation on scope of work, process and costs with advance and so on.
- Communicate in a professional manner.
- Though you are a Freelance person do not work high highhandedly. Do not have week days as no work days.
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aboutonlineearningandlifestyle