Eating Healthy should be your life long goal. It is not a crash diet that you do for a month and then return back to your regular routine. It about maintenance and staying Healthy. This way you will enable yourself to have a better energy level. So, how does one have a good Nutritional Diet?
Well it all starts in your mind. First you will need to check if you have the determination to follow a disciplined lifestyle. You need to do the below as a starting Point:
- Write down what you really like to eat. Next to it mention if you over-eat the same.
- Then write down what you do not like to eat and mention how many morsels of this can you eat.
- Now here is the catch - can you eat less of what you really like to eat. Do not abstain from eating however eat less.
- Think of small portions.
- Start slow and then keep up the pace.
- Chew you food thoroughly.
- Eat before you start to get terribly hungry.
- Remember eating small potion over every few hours is better than having an overfilled tummy at one particular meal.
- See your food when you eat. Do not get engrossed in TV and continue to munch.
- Remember your tummy will inform your brain that it is full after 10 minutes. Now think how much more you have eaten.
and the Blog: http://