- Remove all unnecessary words. Just because you have to incorporate KeyWords and have to write a certain length please do not indulge in stuffing your Posts.
- Short Posts are better than extremely long Posts. Say the whole story in brief.
- Being creative is good. However in the OnLine world we need to be quick as well. Have your Headlines structured well. Headlines work on two levels. One is they inform on what the Post is about. The other is that they enable the right Audience to visit your Posts.
- Keep your paragraphs and sentences short. Keep them simple to understand.
- Humor is a great way to explain a thought and get people listening to you.
- The white space is not your problem; it is your friend. There is no need to cover each and every centimeter of space. Having the white space gives visual relief.
- Read your Posts out loudly so that you can spot disconnects immediately.
- For emphasis use bold and italics.
- While writing if you see that your Paragraphs are disconnected then usage of Sub-Heads would be a good idea.
- Consistency in your Tone of Voice is very important. Be insync with your Brand Personality.
Your Turn. Any tips?
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aboutonlineearningandlifestyle and the Blog: http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com/ - See more at: http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.in/#sthash.Ffcohlnv.dpuf