- You need to have your goals and objectives well defined. If required please pen your thoughts. Read them aloud and see if they make sense.
- Set small steps to achieve your objectives and goals.
- Understand your finances clearly. Make it a point to know what you are earning. What is going out on various things like bills etc. Check and see if you are making any Net Profit.
- Say a clear 'no' to projects that are not give you good income and instead will drain you due to infrastructure costs.
- Be honest, transparent and responsible. If there is something you do not understand or cannot achieve, make it a point to be upfront and say. Your Client knows what is taking place. You will loose your credibility if you try to behave high-handed.
- Understand that you are your Business. Make it into a Brand. Know what is right for your Business and what is not. Sketch out your Brand Personality.
- Be professional. Do not let your Clients ever get the feeling that you are at careless and since you are a Freelancer you are taking things easily.
These are few of the points that matter when you are a Freelance Professional.
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aboutonlineearningandlifestyle