Once in JPEGS you cannot edit it directly. They are great if you wish to send them to others or share on your Blogs or Social Media space!
Here is how you can Convert Your OutLook Emails To JPEGS:
- First step is open the required EMail
- Go to Print
- There Select Memo Style
- There itself are various 'Send To' Options - Here select the 'Microsoft XPS Document Writer'
- Click on 'Print'
- You will get a 'Save As' Window
- Name the file appropriately
- Save As Type - Here Save As 'XPS Document'
- Send this file to http://image.online-
- Upload the File and Convert