- You need to use your KeyWords sparingly but definitely consistently. Use the right Keywords in your content, headline, sub-head, URL and links as well.
- You need to keep in mind that more is not always better and safe. Sometimes dumping too much of KeyWord leaves the Search Engine lost and become suspicious your Page. Add to this your Audience will definitely shut you off - they will unsubscribe. Do not over stuff with KeyWords. Search Engines recognize this and flasg such Sites / Blogs / Pages. You may stand a chance of being banned as well. To the extent use KeyWords while saving and naming an image as well.
- Another very important part of SEO is page - loading. It is critical that your page loads fast. This is not a new entrant in the SEO category. This parameter has been there now since over a decade since the time people were struggling with website designing.
- Make use of the most obvious. Use re-directs with a little more creativity. It is a good idea to construct your 404 and such other error / re-direct pages well in advance.
- Trust towards your Sites / Blogs / Pages has a direct relation with the ranking. If your site is not anonymous, if it shows real people running it and the intention of its existence then people will flow more towards you and share more of your content. This would take place as the matter you broadcast would be very much relevant to your Audience. This creates the Search Engines to understand your Sites / Blogs / Pages as good and genuine.
To know About Online Earning And Lifestyle on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/
and the Blog: http://