This space is specially created with three-fold purpose: One, is to share on how you can expand your online presence and increase business opportunities for yourself. Second, is to share on what and where you will find the internet based businesses opportunities that are good and legitimate. Third, is to show you a way to know and understand on how to avail a better lifestyle by maintaining a well balanced mind, body and soul.
Obtain Your Invitation/invite NOW! &; BEGIN EARNING WITH THIS SOCIAL NETWORK SITE! Click Here: https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadia
Obtain Your Invitation/invite NOW! &; BEGIN EARNING WITH THIS SOCIAL NETWORK SITE! Click Here: https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadiaNew York-based Tsu, which looks a lot like Facebook at first glance, only takes 10 percent of the ad revenue it generates, passing the other 90 percent back to users like You. The idea is that content creators, not just the platform provider, deserve to reap the monetary benefits that come with having an active user base. https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadiaOnTsu.cothere is mainly below methods to earn money. The first one is “Inviting people to the Tsu network“. On Tsu.co users own their all content and own their network which means you can build up your own referral tree via inviting new people to the network. Therefore if any users came to the platform via a user’s short code or invitation, then inviter will earn a portion of the money from newly invited individuals and from their Social Network (Referral Network). Simply what you have to do is invite friends to join under your referral code. Here is a example to how this referral algorithm works,
lets say there is 3 users call A, B and C User A invites user B User B invites user C, User C invites user D So the network is like A->B->C->D
Part 1 – So lets say $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
Part 2 – As Tsu say 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users and Tsu will take 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case it’s $10.
Part 3 – User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case its $45 and User will C get 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case its $29.70. then the User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case its $9.99. And the top User A will get 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33