Creative Commons License
About Online Earning And Lifestyle by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com/.

About Online Earning And Lifestyle

About Online Earning And Lifestyle

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Getting Paid For Content: Multi-Level Marketing

Tsu has an algorithm for counting page-view credits that starts by creating what it calls a "family tree" or "adoption tree" for each user. That consists of a list of each user who signed up by using that person's short code; those recruits are considered "children" in the family tree, and the people they in turn recruit are considered "grandchildren."  https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadia
Tsu also has an "electronic wallet" system it refers to as the Tsu bank that stores a record of each user's revenue-sharing credits, or "royalties" as the company calls them.  You access your wallet by clicking on the "bank account" icon.  Users can request a payment only when their bank balance reaches $100 or higher;  payments are made via checks or may be via PayPal, according to the site's FAQ and wallet agreement. https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadia
The allocation system for credits works like this: Out of each ad dollar generated for a particular piece of content, Tsu takes 10 percent of the  revenue generated by that post.   The remaining 90 percent is split evenly between the person who created the post and the people who recruited that person to join the network.
So the creator or a post gets 45 percent of the ad revenue it generates, while the remaining 45 percent is divided up between the people higher up on that user's family tree.  https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadia
Specifically, one-third of the 90 percent of user-shared revenue goes to the person directly above the content creator on the family tree, that is, the person whose short code was used for the signup.
Then  one-third of the amount that person got  goes to the person at the next highest level on that person's family tree, i.e., the person who recruited the person who recruited the content creator.
Then one-third of the amount that person earned is credited to the person who recruite him/her, and so on until there is no money left to divide. Tsu calls the royalty distribution system "the rule of infinite thirds."  https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadia
Tsu gives this example in its FAQ: For $100 in ad revenue on a single post, Tsu would take $10; the creator takes $45; the person who recruited the creator gets $29.70; the user who recruited that person gets $9.99; the next higher user gets $3.33 and so on. https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadia