TSU the Social Media Network has crossed the 3 million Users mark! Do you still wonder if you are to be on TSU?
TSU has gained itself a definite Space. Here many artists are launching their 'Sneek Peeks' and 'Premier Previews'. For instance on Sunday, 29 March 2015 it was officially announced that on April the 7th will see Meresha debut her EP - New Revolution on new Social Media platform Tsu.co. April the 7th will see the EP get unveiled on TSU and a week later it will be available for purchase on iTunes. Mainly a vocalist she also plays the Guitar, Piano and Drums plus she composes and performs her own eclectic mix of provocative music which blends Bjork, Disclosure and Freddie Mercury to create a fresh new sound.
Similarly there are many Artists from the field of Fine Arts also posting their Art Gallery on TSU.
Do you still wonder if you are to be on TSU? Join Me On TSU - The Social Media Site! Join Me Here: https://www.tsu.co/PervaraKapadia
1. Remember there is no option to Good Quality Content And Relevant Content. Posts matter and are immediately 'Liked' when you Post things of information and value. Post that is truly Relevant will get you the much needed mileage. Genuine and Original Posts have a far better chance of being shared and interacted upon. Sharing copyright photos and posting one word comments will get you no where quick. So the mantra is Good Quality Relevant Content! Any doubts? Can you not Post Good Quality Relevant Content?
2. Genuinely connect with your Friends and Your TSUChildren [Your DownLine In Your Network On TSU] begin building Relationships. Interaction is the real value of any Social Network! Help them. Give Information on things that matter to them. Build Trust. Yes please do not stay Anonymous. No One believes in and unknown person. Be genuine. Be Authoritative in what you share. Post things that you will like to BookMark. This way others will always BookMark your Posts and Share them. Apart from Cute Birds, Animals that I too Adore you need to Post things that matter in daily life to people.
3. Recruiting is important! Work hard to introduce TSU to those You meet. You need to increase your DownLine.
4. Stop racing towards daily limits. Sharing other peoples content. Believe In Quality Not Quantity!
5. Really don't even focus on the Money - Don't get me wrong, it's great to be Compensated for Your content. People do receive cheques from TSU.
It may take some time and effort, but in the end, you get out of it what you put in. Join Me On TSU - The Social Media Site! Join Me Here: https://www.tsu.co/
- See more at: http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.in/p/online-links-for-business-and-earning.html