Sections To Read
- Your Benefit In Joining Here!
- Your Contribution To This Blog
- Online Links For Business And Earning
- Facebook Promotional Spaces
- Buy OnLine At Discounts & Offers & MRP
- On Weebly About Online Earning And Lifestyle
- Advertise And Promote Your Brand Product Service Film Etc Here On Social Media Pages
- EARN COMMISSION You Get Clients To Advertise And Promote Their Brand Product Service Film Etc Here On Social Media Pages
- OnLine Earning Sources
- A Word Of Caution Before You Join OnLine Earning Sites
- #ONLINEMONEY Read The Instructions And You Are Sure To Progress - Your Steps To Online Earning
- #ONLINEMONEY #EARN7+3ALL Here Are 7Sites+3ADDITION...
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIMUM EXPOSURE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND #KeyResources FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO EARN ONLINE FROM HOME REGISTRATION IS FREE
- How To WORK AT HOME VIA INTERNET JOBS AND EARN
- Earning Sites - Work At Your Convenience - Simple Tasks - This Gets UpDated Regularly BookMark This Page
About Online Earning And Lifestyle by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com/.
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Snapdeal Strengthens Its Supply Chain Management Team
For Any Great Deals Go To http://goo.gl/bwclm0 Post Courtesy: http://goo.gl/Fqwgqf
Snapdeal, India’s largest online marketplace, today announced the appointment of Hardeep Singh as Head – Infrastructure. In his new role, he will help craft strategies for making Snapdeal’s Supply Chain systems future ready. This includes the entire gamut of network design, infrastructure and special projects.
Hardeep comes with over 21 years of experience in various aspects of supply chain operations including – planning, warehouse management, driving process excellence, supply chain technology integration, end-to-end solutions design and implementation. Prior to his appointment at Snapdeal, Hardeep was the Head – Supply Chain and Infrastructure at Bharti Retail. During his stint at Bharti Retail and Bharti Walmart, Hardeep was responsible for driving the best-in-class strategies covering Supply Chain, IT and Real Estate. Previously, he was the CEO at Inlogistics, the first Private Container Train Operator to run on Indian Railways network. In his two decades long career, Hardeep has also worked with reputed organisations like Hindustan Unilever, Asian Paints and Madura Fashion & Lifestyle. Hardeep is also a visiting faculty for courses in supply chain management at some of the leading institutes/ schools including Indian School of Business, SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, National Institute of Industrial Engineering and Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
Supply Chain Management is a key function at Snapdeal and the company is investing $300 million this year to strengthen the same. Snapdeal entered into a strategic partnership with Gojavas earlier this year. In order to further customer experience on the platform, the companies together launched innovative delivery services like 4 hr delivery, card-on-delivery and 90 minutes reverse pickups. Snapdeal’s flagship service, Snapdeal Plus has seen tremendous success since its launch a year ago. Currently, 60% of the orders are Snapdeal Plus fulfilled up from 7% in January 2015. The SCM team at Snapdeal is 1000+ people strong and has grown 5 times since December 2014.
Speaking about his appointment at Snapdeal, Hardeep said, “Snapdeal has been consistently focused on delivering a superlative customer experience and the progress that the company has made in this regard is unprecedented. It is exciting to see a young company like Snapdeal launch innovative supply chain solutions and set new benchmarks in this space. I look forward to working with the dynamic team at Snapdeal.”
Welcoming Hardeep, Rohit Bansal, Co-Founder, Snapdeal said, “Supply Chain Management and Logistics form the back bone of the ecommerce industry. Our aim is to create a delightful experience for our customers and as the customers evolve, we need to constantly innovate and develop newer solutions to service them better. Hardeep comes with many, many years of rich experience in diverse and complex aspects of SCM. He will help us lay out the road map for our future supply chain management systems.”
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Thursday, September 24, 2015