Sections To Read
- Your Benefit In Joining Here!
- Your Contribution To This Blog
- Online Links For Business And Earning
- Facebook Promotional Spaces
- Buy OnLine At Discounts & Offers & MRP
- On Weebly About Online Earning And Lifestyle
- Advertise And Promote Your Brand Product Service Film Etc Here On Social Media Pages
- EARN COMMISSION You Get Clients To Advertise And Promote Their Brand Product Service Film Etc Here On Social Media Pages
- OnLine Earning Sources
- A Word Of Caution Before You Join OnLine Earning Sites
- #ONLINEMONEY Read The Instructions And You Are Sure To Progress - Your Steps To Online Earning
- #ONLINEMONEY #EARN7+3ALL Here Are 7Sites+3ADDITION...
- #AFFILIATEFORBUSINESS 6 IDEAS Excellent Marketing Resources For Start - Ups, Freelancers, Self - Employed, Small Businesses, Writers, Creative People, SEOs, Technical People, Professionals, NGOs, And Many More
- #KeyResources FOR BRANDS AND BUSINESS TO GET MAXIMUM EXPOSURE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND #KeyResources FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO EARN ONLINE FROM HOME REGISTRATION IS FREE
- How To WORK AT HOME VIA INTERNET JOBS AND EARN
- Earning Sites - Work At Your Convenience - Simple Tasks - This Gets UpDated Regularly BookMark This Page
About Online Earning And Lifestyle by Pervara Kapadia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.com/.
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Did You Know That There Are Luxury Brands That A Lot Of Us Think Are European But Are Actually Indian
Did You Know That There Are Luxury Brands That A Lot Of Us Think Are European But Are Actually Indian.
Check them out.
Chandon Champagne, owned by French champagne specialists Moët Hennessy, is no different from a lot of the other foreign champagnes that you get in the Indian market. The main difference is that it is produced with grapes grown barely a couple of hundred kilometers outside of Mumbai.
Contrary to what most people believe, Jaguar cars are actually owned by Indians. Despite the very British aura of the whole company, it is in fact owned by Indian conglomerate TATA.
The leather goods manufacturer is actually based in Pondicherry, India. Tamil Nadu’s tanneries supply leather products and accessories to some of the biggest brands worldwide.
Allen Solly describes their clothes as ‘Friday dressing’, or chic office wear. It is a subsidiary of the Aditya Birla Group and licensed under Madura Garments, so yeah, all those trousers, shirts and wallets are all made right here.
East India Company
From its heyday as the most powerful ruler of the world, the East India Company is now, believe it or not, a high-end luxury goods provider that is owned by Bombay-born Sanjiv Mehta. Yup, we own a company that once owned our entire country.
Amrut Single Malt
Within a few years of its global launch, Amrut Single Malt was ranked the world’s 3rd best single malt. If you think it’s bottled in Europe however, think again, as this fine liquor is brewed and bottled at the Amrut distillery in our very own Bangalore.
Despite its wholly Italian sounding name and the ‘Italia’ that underscores the top of its website, Da Milano is a totally Indian brand. They provide high-end leather accessories and home furnishings in India and abroad, and the name was chosen thanks to India’s fascination with foreign sounding products.
This leading clothing brand for men and women, with its notoriously famous sweaters is another company with an Italian name chosen simply for the Indian customer base. They’re actually a 100% Indian woolen wear brand from the Ludhiana-based Nahar Group.
The premium footwear brand with the Italian name (yet again) is actually based out of Delhi. It was actually owned by 2 Italians before it was bought by an Indian.
Munich Polo is a premium kids-wear brand with an obvious German heritage right? Wrong. This is another one of those Indian brands who had to appeal to the Indian mindset of preferring European sounding names for their products.
La Opala, who are some of the pioneers of high-end tableware, may have a French name, but their products as well as the company itself is wholly Indian. It’s just that everything sounds better in French.
Van Heusen is a premium lifestyle and fashion brand has a Dutch name, but that’s about all that’s Dutch about it. It is owned by an American company but the brand operates under license to Madura Fashion & Lifestyle in India and South East Asia.
One of the largest menswear brands in India, Peter England has a name so English it’s almost as if you automatically grow a stiff upper lip. In reality, It is part of Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, a division of Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.
They might have an Italian designer named Chicco, but Flying Machine is completely Indian. In fact, it was India’s first homegrown denim brand and was launched in 1980 by Arvind Lifestyle Brand Ltd.
Louis Philippe is a premier brand of men’s apparel that is inspired by King Louis Philippe, who was King of the French from 1830. The brand is totally Indian however, launched in the country in 1989 and owned by Madura Fashion and Lifestyle.
Providing trendy threads not just in India but all over the world, And Design was founded by Anita Dongre, Meena Sehra and Mukesh Sawlani. It was established in 1995 and experiments with international styles and fashion.
American Swan is an online shopping site that sells jeans, jackets and a whole bunch of other fashion accessories. It’s owned by The American Swan Lifestyle Company, but it’s headquarters are in Gurgaon. They’re also totally Indian.
Royal Enfield was once a British motorcycle manufacturing company. However, it is now a subsidiary of Eicher Motors Limited, an Indian automaker with factories in Chennai.
- See more at: http://aboutonlineearningandlifestyle.blogspot.in/#sthash.LHWwVWFq.dpuf
Posted by Pervara Kapadia at Tuesday, February 02, 2016